Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

no they werent...Mcoist in particular was very positive about us all game.....said it was some of the best football he had seen ever for starters.
He did both. He said we'd played some outstanding football, then sounded rather unenthusiastic after the goal. Both things can be true.

What I thought what was key to that, and commented on by KdB, was Bobb making the run, he said "if he doesn't make the run, I can't pass it", so whilst a great pass, Bobb made the goal with the run, and his 3 touches were fantastic. He's a real talent.
Yeah, I thought that as he said it too.

Reactions: MMA
Big 3 points and a performance full of character and resilience. Still nowhere near our best, but with the return of Kev and hopefully Haaland and Stones in early Feb, very encouraging signs.

Last edited:
After doing some growing up in the north east, taking dogs’ abuse at school from the barcodes and seeing City stuffed at St James on more than one occasion, I never ever tire of us beating those fuckers. Proper champion’s win that.
This win goes a small way to atone for that Magpie goal on 44 secs in the '55 Final. They've still got to take a lot more punishment before we're level.

Get the fuck in. There were also at least 2 crosses from KDB which you can imagine Haaland would have buried. Looking forward to the return of the machine.

Big 3 points and a performance full of character and resilience. Still nowhere near our best, but the the return of Kev and hopefully Haaland and Stones in early Feb, very encouraging signs.
I actually thought we were pretty close to our best for about 90% of the game but just have some stupid brainfarts in us at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.