Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Our 3 were all so different. The nonchalance of KDB just passing it into the corner probably just edges it for me, but Bobb’s feet and KDB’s ball could easily be judged better. Oh and then there’s Bernardo back flicking it too!
The winner for me, Bobb made the run, Kev was able to pssit brilliantly, and Bobb's 3 touches were sublime.

its bobbs for me, the pass and the quick feet of bobb were insane, kdb will rightly get the plaudits but to knock it round the keeper and finish after taking it on the volley in such a limited space in the 91st minute shows a ridiculous talent and an even more ridiculous mentality, theres ice in those veins
I can go with that. Maybe I’m being too sentimental about KDB being back. It just showed what we’ve missed.

Bobb’s was superb too and a big moment for him announcing himself in the league.

The fuckin linesman has one job to do and if he doesn't do it what's the fuckin point of having em, they serve no purpose anymore, the injury to ederson has been a long time coming
Not the linesmans fault, doing as instructed, what needs changing is the implementation, if its close, let it play out, if its clear, as both this and the Johnny Boulders ones were, wave the fucking flag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.