Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Just got home via train fuck me there is some bitter fans after us now and they don’t even know what there talking about all they say is ffp
Cunts the lot of them
COME ON CITY
Best way is to just turn the tables and ask them to explain any of the charges, I've yet to meet one fan who can give a valid explanation. Most City fans (after the grief we've had) arerelatively clued up on how the finances are and how FFP was designed to protect the G14. Its pure jealousy simple as that. They have all been brainwashed by the media and take it as gospel. I think the penny is starting to drop with some fans but its taken the Everton punishment and Newcastle's 1 arm tied behind the back (with not being able to spend) to realise that

King Kev was easily man of the match without a doubt just for the impact, Rodri was immense too dominated the middle but ultimately Pep had a masterclass too, can't forget love for the boss the substitutions were absolutely spot on and what we needed.

De Bruyne on bang 2-2 De Bruyne again on the ball with a perfect pass and Oscar Bobb's your uncle 3-2 c'mon City.

Truly a display fitting of champions that and the Geordies made us work hard for it put up a real good fight too, the scoreline and last minute winner didn't tell the truth in terms of what it should've been top game, hopefully it'll be the catalyst to the start of a great run bring on 4 in a row...

In the words of another King Kev:
I'd love it!

So proud of the boys. They played some superb football and never let their heads drop. The usual culprits deserve praise such as Foden, Silva, Rodri and then King Kev coming back revitalised. . After being livid with Walker for both goals , especially the 2nd just letting him have the freedom of Newcastle to run into and letting him come inside and shoot. He made amends in the 2nd half and I cant recall any more danger coming from his side so fair play in not letting his head drop.

Team spirit is what makes this team . Have a look at the bench when we get the winner. Phillips is dancing around (he has every reason to sulk but still feels part of the group) and Nunes was flying off the bench celebrating wildly. Its fantastic to see

I don't understand the cannibalism I see regularly on this forum. It's a football site - people will naturally and understandably be emotionally reactive - especially mid-game, as things ebb and flow. Revelling in "I told you so" , calling people 'fanny wipes' - these kinds of posts don't do anything except set City fan against City fan, and I just don't think it's a good look. Yes, I'm sure some opposition fans do troll the site and try to wind folk up, but so what? You never worry or fear for the result or see a poor performance? Great. Others do, and that's ok. Being a fan is all about opinions. In the moment, we can all be happy clappers and doom merchants, and that's ok.
Happy clapping, doom merchant twat.

Feck off -:)

Saw that on the Hoofoot highlights package. Then a few minutes later read an article on MSN (NZ) in which Burn is complaining of a foul by Dias 56 seconds before our first goal. Obviously, they can foul and nothing wrong in that but if the opposition does similar it is a valid reason to disallow a goal - bloody hypocrite.

Burns is a tw@t trying to use his size as a bullying tool.

tried it last week at sunderland to.

he's just a whiny contradictive arse

I was shitting at the end that var would call the ref over for some handball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.