Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Hard to say which is the best too.

Our 3 were all so different. The nonchalance of KDB just passing it into the corner probably just edges it for me, but Bobb’s feet and KDB’s ball could easily be judged better. Oh and then there’s Bernardo back flicking it too!

We’ve scored some belters up there. KDB volley off the bar, Ferran Torres’ volleyed backheel.
Kevs for me too but if a rag finishes like Bobb they’d be comparing it to Messi.

City and Newcastle produced not only the game of the season so far but one of the great PL games of any season. Unfortunately the fans of both teams cannot really describe it as one of the most enjoyable games because at times it looked that the most we could hope for was a point and for Newcastle fans the end must have been absolutely gut wrenching. I think both sets of fans appreciate that their teams provided a fantastic, marvellous spectacle and I compliment those Newcastle supporters who posted in on other sites with their very generous comments on City and the match. Unfortunately there have been the usual boring contributions from supporters of red top teams - those whose teams have conveniently decided that their own earlier financial antics are now "cheating" and "illegal" for everyone else. These sour-faced, witlesss and humourless killjoys don't enjoy football itself because they believe their mean-spirited teams are in with a chance of the real prize - which is played out on a balance sheet. In fact they have no chance there either. And we, like football fans everywhere have the memory of enjoying a truly great game.

What a fantastic game for so many reasons. Well done to our away support, your were loud and proud.
I’m just buzzing the way the game panned out, a class general and a young private winning the game for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.