Newcastle United (A) - Post-Match Thread

'Every game is a battle'​

Newcastle 0-4 Man City
18c44f8f-e824-4f4b-bb6b-dad259f741f9.jpg

Manchester City
Riyad Mahrez, who scored his 50th goal for Manchester City, told Sky Sports: "It's not bad, as long as it helps the team win games, that's the most important thing.
"I was quite sure I was onside as I saw the defender running with me so I didn't think I was offside.
"Every game is a battle. It's always good to score early in the game and that's what we did. Overall it was a good game and we deserved to win."

Hoping Ederson gets a Death Row pardon, and is cleared to play against Leicester. He'll be a luckyvboy to overthrow such a cowardly assault on a Newcastle player who was bound to score......at least that's what various media "know alls" would have us believe

There seems to be something so different to us even compared to a few seasons ago where teams just sat in and we struggled too score. It feels like pep has come up with an answer to this. We may not be the swashbuckling side of sane Aguero and Sterling but we seem so much more in control and more options. Long may it continue.
What a team and what a club.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.