Newcastle United (a) pre-match thread

Newcastle United (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 points needed in a tough week. I have a feeling if we do that the gap will be 7. It’s game on then.

Just thinking of the team.

I would go

Eddie
Walker
Stones
Otamendi
Mendy
Kev
Gundogan
Bernardo
Sterling
Mahrez
Jesus

Give Rhodri the week off - not quite fit yet

To read these bellends you'd think there was nobody at our league games. It's always all about the money. Success built on sand lol. Fucking absolutely deluded. More nobheads who think our owner will up sticks and leave some kind of financial black hole. They should stop reading the Sun and try some proper financial investigative pieces by Swiss Ramble. They would then really fear where we will be in comparison to them in 10 years.
As already said when they were really shite there average was 16k. Their loyalty as fans is a myth although their recent attendances are ok. Some are voting with their feet currently and conveniently blame Ashley because nobody wants to buy them. I never tire of beating them and their fat bellied, naked torsoed fans. Let's hope we can come away with all 3 points.
What the keyboard warriors dont realise is that Sheikh Mansour bought the club for about £200 million and since has invested over a billion, isnt that exactly why they want Ashley gone because he wont invest, just like the bitter Tarquins, jealous that it's not them

Early kick off, away, at a place we struggle.
Let me get back to you.
Yeah, I think it's going to be tough today. Hopefully the defeat to Villa will have taken the wind out of their sails a bit after a mini revival of sorts. The early kick off might make the atmosphere a bit more subdued than usual too. We just look a bit laboured in midfield these days. Really wish Foden would start playing more to get us a bit more drive and energy in the middle, but it seems as unlikely as ever.

Last edited:
What the keyboard warriors dont realise is that Sheikh Mansour bought the club for about £200 million and since has invested over a billion, isnt that exactly why they want Ashley gone because he wont invest, just like the bitter Tarquins, jealous that it's not them

Newcastle were in the right place at the right time when the PL and Champions league came about, but they fucked it up, not quite as much as Leeds (imo), but they should have gone from strength to strength on that basis alone. I've a feeling, deep down, many of them realise they blew that big chance, and another reason for those salty tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.