Newcastle United (A) - Sat 13th Jan, 17:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think KDB needs to be eased back into action.
I may be wrong, but another 20 min sub run out would be ideal imo
Totally agree. Coming on with us cruising to victory against an already dead on their feet lower league side is a whole different kettle of fish to what will be an intensely fought high speed game against a top class team tomorrow.

I expect he'll come on for the last 15 mins or so depending on the scoreline.

Totally agree. Coming on with us cruising to victory against an already dead on their feet lower league side is a whole different kettle of fish to what will be an intensely fought high speed game against a top class team tomorrow.

I expect he'll come on for the last 15 mins or so depending on the scoreline.

I’d be more than happy with 15 more positive minutes.

Just a quick question if someone can let me know. On the train up now and a mate of mine has left his bleeding ticket at home.

Will he be ok to get it re issued at the ground?

Newcastle high press I’m expecting from these and lunging into tackles taking no prisoners. Hope it’s a strong ref. Come on you mighty blues

Always think Joelinton causes us innumerable problems both in terms of his physicality and ability to get up and down the pitch, as well as our noses. His absence immediately weakens their midfield and with news circulating that Guimaraes may not have a long-term future on Tyneside, it will be interesting to see how he plays. Still, not going to be easy.

Newcastle and Linton particularly got away with ABH on us last time we played them. We need a strong referee.
Fourteen strong players will be the best way to win, refs & VAR rarely give us anything at places like this.

A clean sheet victory, no injuries or cards,good performance & 20 minutes for DDB & Dok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.