Newcastle United (A) - Sun 19th Dec, 14:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends what happens tomorrow (Thursday) when they play Liverpool away at Anfield ... if they nick a point there or (by a miracle) three with some sort of 1-0 win somehow, they'd be buoyed and a bit relaxed come Sunday ... if however they get dicked 3 or 4 nil which is more likely anyway, and then watch our last night's game in prep, they'd not get out their own box all game let alone their half and try and break that record Eddie Howe set with Bournemouth when they didn't have a single shot on or off target, this time his team could go further and won't have any touches in our half or something.
Strange KO's and for once it works in our favour.

I don't think Newcastle can afford to write any game off in their position. They can't afford to go to Liverpool, rest players on the basis that a result seems impossible to given them more chance against us.

Liverpool v Newcastle is a funny fixture over the years. There's always a chance of nicking something particularly if Liverpool get complacent.

One game at the time, but I think newcastle isn't the team that can pull bunker defending successfully against us.

Strange KO's and for once it works in our favour.

I don't think Newcastle can afford to write any game off in their position. They can't afford to go to Liverpool, rest players on the basis that a result seems impossible to given them more chance against us.

Liverpool v Newcastle is a funny fixture over the years. There's always a chance of nicking something particularly if Liverpool get complacent.
Liverpool 6-0 Newcastle

I was a bit wrong about last night saying it would be a difficult game,but I’m going for a 2-0 win Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.