Newcastle United (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Doku was shit

200w.gif

Its a waste of time Walker moving any further up the park as his crosses seldom get past the first defender.
I think it's more so for making runs in behind for the Rodri diagonal ball over the top to him. It's all about moving the opposition about and pulling them out of position with movement.

Don't get me wrong, Walker should be doing better when he gets the ball in dangerous positions with the ball, But he's fantastic and making runs in behind the full back and basically being a nightmare for defenders something which he's incredibly good at.

When we played Tottenham away the commentators frequently mentioned City’s great support from the 9000 traveling fans. So what’s wrong with mentioning it tonight?
The beef isn't with their fans per se.

The issue is those pricks on the BBC talking/hoping for a potential FA Cup upset and how Newcastle were the plucky underdogs.

Newcastle are a premier league club for fuck sake, it's not like we were playing Layton Orient. However, the way the commentary team were gaslighting throughout the whole game you would be forgiven for thinking we were.

In an 'easier game' I'd love to see us have a line up of Foden. Alvarez with Bobb and Doku as an attacking 4 .
I think they'd be a right handful.
Rodri Kdb and Bernie as midfield 3 with Akanji Dias and Walker at the back..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.