Newcastle United (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I don’t understand the tactics. We’ve got two CB’s in Walker and Gvaridol playing more or less as wingers, the former not having an attacking bone in his body. Our striker needs service on top of that. Despite this highly conservative approach from Pep, we’re still conceding goals for fun—shoutout to Akanji and Foden, who I thought were brilliant. Doku as well.
Bloke should take a time out.

giphy.gif

Hahahahaha just mind fucked my rag mate with I think you’s have a chance tomorrow,fa cup is different from the league,yeah your right, City won’t win the league I said you absolutely could be right,but we are in the semifinals of the FAcup quarterfinals of champions league and only a point behind in the league it’s actually a fantastic achievement that we still have the possibility of doing a treble again it’s crazy to even think about that.. ..Silence..

It was amazing that we watered the pitch (and Ms Pike) for 10 mins during half time before it absolutely pissed it down for the majority of the second half.

Speaking to someone who works at the club, it’s apparently to protect the pitch from breaking up by keeping the soil moist.
Apparently, the drainage is so good the top
soil surface of modern pitches can get hard very quickly.

Pitches today are like snooker tables compared to yesteryear. It’s unbelievable how good they are in almost all conditions.

Apparently, the drainage is so good the top
soil surface of modern pitches can get hard very quickly.

Pitches today are like snooker tables compared to yesteryear. It’s unbelievable how good they are in almost all conditions.
Watch City v West Ham on you tube now that’s a proper pitch

I thought he contributed to a decent game to be fair, there were a few fouls he didn't give, but I thought he was equally fair/unfair.

We've had worse (him not too recently in fact).

We had total control of the game bar the odd few moments, shout out to Steffan for a great save, dominated, and could easily have score a few more, they had 2 goal attempts in the whole game, I think that is the worst all season in any game.
Oh heck, you are so sensible and you are making me feel mean! :-(
It was a decent game and we did have control, I just felt a couple of times he let Newcastle get away with what could have been really bad challenges. However I should reflect instead of reacting.
I did love that a couple of times our players became high jumpers instead of footballers as they leapt over Newcastle players who slid across the floor to get their (our players) legs. That made me laugh. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.