Newcastle United (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Meanwhile, what’s going on with everyone’s hands/fingers. I think now we’re up to three of them with various taping situations.

I have to say that is one of the easiest games we've had to play this season, especially when we went 1-0 up, the game just died on its feet.

I recall in the second half.... I never counted but I reckon we must have had a spell where we put together at least 50 passes. We were toying with them and they just didn't try (I mean, why would they?)

Anyone else remember the time we strung a whole load of passes together.... surely that must have been a record...?

I have to say that is one of the easiest games we've had to play this season, especially when we went 1-0 up, the game just died on its feet.

I recall in the second half.... I never counted but I reckon we must have had a spell where we put together at least 50 passes. We were toying with them and they just didn't try (I mean, why would they?)

Anyone else remember the time we strung a whole load of passes together.... surely that must have been a record...?
I stood there watching at that point as if hypnotised. Just waiting for it to end in a goal, would have been a fitting conclusion. My lad shoved me as he'd said something and I didn't respond.

Would that be the 44-pass move that ended with the ball in the back of the Rag net?

We've got the only 'better' team in our semi!
I had the misfortune to hear Andy Tate(or whatever he's called) waffling on about righting the wrongs of last season.Not sure what wrong he thinks they are going to right, but hopefully beating them on the way to a double treble would be a piece of football history that cretin could never live down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.