Newcastle United (H) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

I had the misfortune to hear Andy Tate(or whatever he's called) waffling on about righting the wrongs of last season.Not sure what wrong he thinks they are going to right, but hopefully beating them on the way to a double treble would be a piece of football history that cretin could never live down.
It’s always been ‘wrong’ to even consider beating the Rags, let alone actually doing it with quickest goal seen at an FA Cup Final. But there again, he could be alluding to the dreadful decision to award the Rags yet another leg up with the help of Jack’s fingernail. Must email the club to tell Jack to get his nails trimmed before the semi!

I have to say that is one of the easiest games we've had to play this season, especially when we went 1-0 up, the game just died on its feet.

I recall in the second half.... I never counted but I reckon we must have had a spell where we put together at least 50 passes. We were toying with them and they just didn't try (I mean, why would they?)

Anyone else remember the time we strung a whole load of passes together.... surely that must have been a record...?
Just looked back at the game..... 62 uninterrupted passes, that is going some. To say we toyed with them is an understatement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.