Newcastle United (H) | Sat 19th Aug, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time wasting works both ways.

I'm normally tapping my watch after 2/3 mins of kick off.
True, but our ball in play stats last year were more than the rest of the league, so therefore our added on time should be less.

Thats ball in play in games including the opposition time wasting.

I hope we use the same tactic that destroyed Arsenal. It might need to be deployed more this season without a creative ball player. Need to focus on getting the ball to Haaland quickly and then settling back into our possession game.

I seem to remember Newcastle being a team who wasted more time than most recently, dirty antics and play acting.

On paper, a difficult game with us being a little behind in training, having multiple first team missing, and having to play in that heat midweek. However, they do seem to shit themselves at ours and think we’ve beat them every time under Pep. Think it will be a close, tough game but we’ll work hard and come away with the points.

Pep's call to arms

Helen Helen Ring your Bell

Bell Ringer GIFs | Tenor
Helen sucked glass out of my hand when I was 18 years old. After a brick came through the window of our coach at Anfield. Top girl.

Injuries

Dias,

Kev, Bernie, Possible Stones those last 3 give us passing and assists add to that Gundogan and Mahrez goals and assist we are missing.

This really is going to be a difficult game to win. Lets hope Pep can perform miracles.

Thought it was due to his wife having a baby rather than fitness issues.
Not due till next month. She’s moved back to Portugal to prepare so he will probably miss game time next month to go see her post/pre birth as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.