Newcastle United (H) | Sat 19th Aug, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, I think they still value the fans to be honest but the football world is a bigger business than ever and what’s made it more commercialized is the player wages etc? We are also a huge football brand now so everything is priced to the max to grab as much commercial revenue as possible. We just aren’t that club of 30-40 years ago but would we want to be?
I agree with much of that. As a regular, but not ST holder, I am becoming priced out, £71 tonight! But there are plenty of ‘new’ folks who will pay that, and more. As you say, it’s the price of success.

Today we're playing against one of the best teams in the league, so this is a significant test to see where we currently stand in this season so far. I'm not sure who is injured besides Kdb, but it would be great if Stones and Dias could handle the match. But I'm positive about the result.
Unavailable from last seasons match
KDB
Gundogan
Mahrez
Cancelo
Bernardo
Stones
Diaz

New players Gvardiol and Kovacic

I’m hoping for big things from Alvarez and Phil needs to step up tonight

A lot of pundits fancying the Barcodes because of their Villa result which i think will backfire on them , mid table Villa at home is nothing like the european champions away , we will not give much away defensively no matter how good their attack is rated.
It will be a tough game no doubt and unless Foden gets his act together we may struggle creatively , no Bernardo , KDB and of course Gundo would hit any team but quite sure Pep will have a plan ,if we get a clean sheet then we win this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.