Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumping 5-0 win

erling hat trick with foden and grealish getting the others

nekonoi-katsu-nekonoi.gif

must win game, same as next 3-4 in a row, we cannot allow any dropped points, Arsenal are on a winning streak since we beat them, and some of their fixtures rather easy these days like today they have a very sure 4-0 or 5-0 win.

Newcastle aint in their top form, but still they rarely concede and hardly lost, total of 2 games they were beaten all season. one was 2 weeks ago at home vs shit Liverpool...

we need an early goal to avoid them growing into a defensive mindset with a few counters that can hurt us.

We need a first half goal really badly for this one. We need luck. First half goal will take a lot of pressure off and allow us to break down the opposition for a second.

Shes been besides her self with excitement.
Less than a year ago she couldnt care less about football. No interest at all. But i dragged her to the newcastle game last season, won 5-0 and that was it ! HOOKED!!!

Now shes never out of her kits, studies all the players, shes a City nut!!
Proper way to bring a child up.
Nothing gives me more pride when my grandson is upstairs playing his PlayStation and I hear him cheer when either the rags or Liverpool concedes a goal. Next generation blue sang for 90mins at Bristol. CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.