Newcastle United (H) - Sat 4th March, 12:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCFC1993

Live on BT Sport for those in the UK. Kick off time 12:30 (GMT).

Referee: Simon Hooper. Assistants: Adrian Holmes, Simon Long. Fourth official: Anthony Taylor. VAR: Michael Salisbury. Assistant VAR: Dan Robathan.

Big game, a must win.

They have won 1 league game in the last 7 and are coming off of a cup final loss in which they were very poor. They might have slightly fresher legs as they're out of the FA Cup and have had a rest. Our 3-3 draw at St James' Park is the only time they've conceded 2 or more and not lost this season.

Arsenal play Everton (H) on Wednesday, so they will likely be 5 points ahead of us going into this, they then play Bournemouth (H) after us on Saturday, so I wouldn't be expecting to close the gap.

I hope Laporte or Stones are back for this, more likely to be Laporte.

Predicted XI:
----------------Ederson
Walker----Dias------_____-----Ake
------------------Rodri
------Gundogan------_____
Foden--------Haaland------Grealish

Just 2 blanks to fill in for me. Could be Bernardo and Kev, with Ake going centre back.

I know it's at home but I don't like the idea of not being solid down the flanks with their proper front 3 back. Almiron will cause problems down that left hand side and St Max will surely make Walker's day hard work.

Feel our attacking threat is enough to get us through regardless. Be a hard choice who to play up top tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.