Newcastle United takeover?

This human rights thingy why are the USA owners never pulled up over it, their human rights is terrible, that's why we now have 'take the knee' before every game. The USA is one of the most racist countries in the world but the premier league never stop an American from buying a premier league club.
I’m sure you know the answer already, but no US owner currently is head of state or a major part of the US government.

I’m sure you know the answer already, but no US owner currently is head of state or a major part of the US government.

So if trump wanted to buy Newcastle he wouldnt be allowed because of the human rights of usa and its record for starting wars? ;-)

Think its getting to political for me now !

The Hateful 8 have seen what we’ve done and are throwing the kitchen sink to try and stop it happening again.

You’d think they wouldn’t want any more healthy competition in the PL. A successful club in the North East would do for Newcastle what it has done for Manchester. An easy win for the governments “Northern Powerhouse.”

The Hateful 8 have seen what we’ve done and are throwing the kitchen sink to try and stop it happening again.

You’d think they wouldn’t want any more healthy competition in the PL. A successful club in the North East would do for Newcastle what it has done for Manchester. An easy win for the governments “Northern Powerhouse.”
If a Saudi consortium was taking over United or Liverpool most of the media would support them. Newcastle fans now know what we have been up against for years. The same applies to clubs like Everton. Liverpool FC are doing everything they can to block Everton's future development because they will not allow anyone to challenge. It's all political and always has been.

If a Saudi consortium was taking over United or Liverpool most of the media would support them. Newcastle fans now know what we have been up against for years. The same applies to clubs like Everton. Liverpool FC are doing everything they can to block Everton's future development because they will not allow anyone to challenge. It's all political and always has been.
Indeed it is.

As you say Everton have a rich owner whom, on a level playing field could compete with them and the rest of the league.

The old farts protecting their legacy over serious sporting integrity.

We are witnessing a power struggle here. Here is my theory;

It has been well published that there's a second bid for the club from a U.S based owner which Ashley can't negotiate with due to exclusivesivity of the current offer.

Whether the Premier League admit to it or not, there will be pressure being applied from those with vested interest to frustrate the current bid until it collapses paving the way for the awaiting U.S based bid to be tabled.

Should the aforementioned scenario materialise we will be a step closer to the U.S based owners getting the stronghold required amongst key stakeholders to lobby and force through changes which favour their agendas.

Like I have said, this only my theory based on what I have observed so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.