Newcastle United takeover?

maxresdefault.jpg

Reckon they put the bid in thinking City would get FFP scrapped, but as we won without challenging legality of FFP, they realised they can't do what HHSM did for us, and figured not worth trying!

im hoping they buy a championship club,spend obscene amounts of money and pass newcastle as they go down , who the fuck did they think they were, sneaky sly fuckers, i hope ashley strips that shithouse club down and turns it into a sports mega store

fuck off your slimy toon wankers

How much would you laugh if they made a bid for Sunderland now.

I think I would genuinely cry with laughter. I like Sunderland and their fans I dislike Newcastle. A lot of their fans are deluded, racist nobheads, plus they are one of the pernicious nine who signed the letter sent to CAS. As far as I am concerned, it would be a fine sight to see the club vanish off the face of the earth.

Mbappes private jet just did a touch n go at Newcastle airport as well !!! ah well so close and yet so far !!!

Honestly? i had not looked into it at all, i just assumed a rich consortium of sorts really. If they are directly linked to the dodgy stuff SA gets up to then i happily would change my stance. The only thing i saw was it was making utd fans shit themselves so looked no further than that. I assume they are direcly staffed by dodgy buggers from your post so thats not cool.

I don’t understand?

Edit: misread. I Do understand.

I don’t know much about them, just had that feeling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.