Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Saudis or someone buys them. Even if it means we have another serious competitor it’s still good if it’s a blow to the cheating red shirted sets of bastards.

The Glazers will be shitting themselves, they've got their cash cow finely tuned to finish top 4 without needing the investment to challenge for league titles.

If it was 15 years ago I would have wished them well and 'supported' them against the red shirts just like the mid 90's when they were contenders and being bank-rolled by Sir John Hall........ however so much bitterness from them regarding our luck with owners that I'm happy to keep them where they are
But that kind of negativity drives the Rag narrative. When I was a kid a rich local business man could buy your club and invest. Now it seems you have to pass the red test.

Oh and if we are talking dodgy owners, rancid meat to school kids anyone ?

If Newcastle pipped us to the title I would say fair play, competition is good

Hopefully the Saudis or whoever take over Newcastle..there are enough Yank owned clubs as it is and if they get major investment they will certainly piss off the yanks.
I don't like Newcastle and would love for somebody like our owner ( obviously not our owner ) but having the same kind of finances to take over Sunderland and get them back into the Premier League and competing with the top teams.
The Yanks stick together and obviously don't like our owner so fuck them

If it was 15 years ago I would have wished them well and 'supported' them against the red shirts just like the mid 90's when they were contenders and being bank-rolled by Sir John Hall........ however so much bitterness from them regarding our luck with owners that I'm happy to keep them where they are
Gotta agree, wankers on the Tyne. I am no fan of the cartel or masters but Newcastle supporters are one of the worst for bad mouthing City fans & our owner.

Fuck the Geordies and fuck the premier.

Gotta agree, wankers on the Tyne. I am no fan of the cartel or masters but Newcastle supporters are one of the worst for bad mouthing City fans & our owner.

Fuck the Geordies and fuck the premier.
So let's just give in to the yank owners then
I remember a Villa fan gobbed off about us after we bought Barry so fuck them.
Everton, fucking Moyes after we bought Lescott, yeh they can fuck off as well.
Oh and don't start me on .............
A couple of fans have a YouTube channel and you lot will fuck 'em off, In..Cred...Ible

Long live the U S of A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.