Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still will take time and we don't know what's going to happen with FFP and UEFA and Super League

It still will take time and we don't know what's going to happen with FFP and UEFA and Super League
I’ll be surprised if Howe doesn’t go for ake
Joined this place at Christmas ill be honest I only joined cos me son had been to the match and was pissing himself laughing at the Man City fans chants , since then I’ve logged on from time to time, not even on Newcastle forums the modern day “geordie” gets on me fuckin tits
Where did all the identity go ??

Joined this place at Christmas ill be honest I only joined cos me son had been to the match and was pissing himself laughing at the Man City fans chants , since then I’ve logged on from time to time, not even on Newcastle forums the modern day “geordie” gets on me fuckin tits
Where did all the identity go ??
Get a grip on yourself ;)

I’ll be surprised if Howe doesn’t go for ake

Can’t see Ake going anywhere til summer at the earliest - he’s started getting appearances now, and giving up on playing his part in a likely title winning season (maybe more) for a club in genuine danger of relegation is probably too great a risk.

If he’s still a bit part player come the summer, and Newcastle manage to stay up, I can definitely see him leaving with another PL winners medal in his pocket.

Getting rejected by a lot of their targets, and tbh has felt like their targets are pretty modest. Maybe they can work out Botman, but it is not looking like a particularly transformational window so far. If they end it with trippier, Botman and Nketiah or whatever, that's not a massive improvement really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.