Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a massive fan tbh.
But Duchess, and the much later European Feline and No Mercy are top top Toooons.

Still remember ,as a kid,being mesmorised by the group singing Duchess on ToTP....it was like wtf is this,...where's that zany keyboard sound coming from,whats this band called?

It was a moment.

Some 40 odd years later only Arabian Knights by Siouxsie and the Banshees ,imo ,comes close for 1st impressions on tv.

And here we are,in modern times,with 'Arabian Knights' at the helm of both our clubs.

'Fast Eddie'will become your Mark Hughes....before being dismissed and a great coach being brought in..

Nothing against Howe but I caught him saying " on our day we can beat anybody" the other week when you were 2nd from bottom..it just sounded like the rubbish MH used to say at press conferences.
Let's hope FE brings in a Zabelletta and VK for you before the inevitable....Le Depart.
It was called European Female from the 82' album Feline, but i knew what you meant pal; )

In the next six games up until the end of February, they play Watford, Leeds, Everton, Aston Villa, West Ham, and Brentford.
The bold are home games and I suspect their fate may be sealed by the time they leave Griffin Park.

In the next six games up until the end of February, they play Watford, Leeds, Everton, Aston Villa, West Ham, and Brentford.
The bold are home games and I suspect their fate may be sealed by the time they leave Griffin Park.

Looking at that list, they’ll need 15 points from them games, because by logic of deduction it means they have a very tricky run in..

Looking at that list, they’ll need 15 points from them games, because by logic of deduction it means they have a very tricky run in..
That was my thinking. When Howe was appointed, they had a small run of games that were arguably winnable before they played the likes of us, yet their return from those games was negligible. I’ve not seen anything yet to suggest they’re improving under Howe, and there’s been too much talk of injuries and bad luck in front of goal. I’ve seen him set them up poorly and make ineffective changes. I’d like to see them stay up as the league needs the strongest competition, but I fear Howe was the wrong appointment.

Last edited:
I wonder if Eddie Howe will revisit his favourite hobby of spunking vast sums of cash on fucking woeful Liverpool reserve players. Anyone who spent in the region of £35M on Jordon Ibe and Dominic Solanke should not be trusted with the kind of money Newcastle have access to

They'll probably sign Minamino for £80M next week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.