Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

Get in blue boys!!!

Fabulous reaction from a fabulous manager and group of players.
De Bruyne today was absolutely outstanding, Grealish best game in a City shirt in my opinion. Good performers all round today. Goal difference could prove crucial so every goal was massive today.

P.S. FUCK OFF TYLER YOU FUCKING SENILE ****.
Bit harsh that on tyler, i’d no idea we lost in madrid till he reminded me 92 times :-|

Full quote from Pep

Pep Guardiola: It is natural that everyone supports Liverpool, as they have a great history behind them in European competitions, but not in the Premier League, because they have won the league once in the last thirty years

hahahaha

Yea obviously a player there when he get’s confidence. What a pass by Foden though

And you were wrong
How was I wrong? I
Yea obviously a player there when he get’s confidence. What a pass by Foden though

And you were wrong
Not sure airing a pre match opinion is wrong, or are you advocating we may have lost had he not started?

Brilliant performance.

The lads were at it from the opening whistle, and continued until the final one. Kevin was outstanding from the start, as were several others.

The early-ish goal settled the nerves, and we just took control from there.

There were some cracking goals and it was great to see Jack involved in the fourth and fifth.

Finally, it was very pleasing to see C. J. Egan-Riley come on and look as if he’d been playing for the first team for years. He won the ball well and was so composed, when he made the forward pass at the end of the move.

Almost a perfect weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.