Newcastle Utd (H) Post Match Thread

Massive blow losing three top defenders for rest of season .
Do we actually know that Dias and Stones will be out for the rest of the season yet?
If so I have faith that Fern, Ake and Zin will see us home. Some of the EDS lads are pretty useful too.

The Boys in Blue never gave in. They fought to the end. Well done City, well done lads, well done fans. Thank you everyone. We showed ‘em, we showed ‘em all. Yyyyyyeeeeeessssss.

I’m late as I’ve only just got the result. We’ve been out for a birthday meal for my daughter. Sorry.
hope you had a great day Eccles, from all us FOCs ha

Brilliant win. Back on top. Goal difference in our favour. Incredible from the team.

Big summer ahead. Pep means business and is here to stay.

Dias apparently out for the season, along with Stones and Walker. Worrying, but three games to get through and will just have to see how it goes.

Not sure what our best option is for Wolves. Laporte and Ake? Laporte at RCB like he was for Spain in the euros?

Sterling on fire. Grealish looking more settled. Plenty to still be positive about. We didn't even need Bernardo who is our best player at the moment.

Just listened to Micah and Spitty discussing merits of PL.or CL. Spitty desperate to minimize City's achievement's claiming winning the Prem. is less than CL. ,I know we would want win it but there is a great deal of good fortune involved,look who they've played, but Prem is 38 hard games in what is generally accepted as the best league in the world.Not counting our chickens incidentally.Even said we should have had H.K. instead of Grealish,seems incapable hold two ideas at once ,that we wanted both,but only one was possible.

i'd take pogba on a free but no way would he be on the same as our top earners, he'd have to do a season first to prove his worth
I wouldn't want him if on a free and zero salary contract. He's a lazy poisonous **** who shouldn't be in any mcfc conversation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.