Newcastle Vs City in match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really like to see RM sen them out with a flea in their ear. Granted, Newcastle have been pretty solid, but we are making chances, these need to be put away.
COME ON CITY. you can do this. THIS is where we could win the title.

Frozen Fire said:
Happy enough with 0-0 at HT there.

Even enough game so far but they've had to do a lot more running about/chasing the ball.

I think we'll score a couple in the 2nd half....set up for Mario to come on and make the difference imo.

C'mon Blues!

That would be quite an accomplishment for Mario given the circumstances.

Doing well but we need extra cover down the right hand side, Gutierrez is ripping holes in Zabba.

Other than that, as you were and let's hope the possession will start to tire them. If we get desperate then Dzeko has to come on for Nasri in my opinion.

Frozen Fire said:

Even enough game so far but they've had to do a lot more running about/chasing the ball.

I think we'll score a couple in the 2nd half....set up for Mario to come on and make the difference imo.

C'mon Blues!
Hes not even on bench

minnesota blue said:
Frozen Fire said:

C'mon Blues!

*sigh*

May i add some facepalm to your sigh :D

Anyone think we could see Johnson in the second half? Feels like he hasnt played for ages.

Have to hope Newcastle tire, they had two days less rest and even teams who don't tend to tire against us after around 70 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.