Newcastle Vs City Post Match Thread

Didsbury Dave said:
The irony is, we would all be utterly livid if we'd fallen victim to this decision.

That's how football is. We have had some bad ones ourselves this year. It's just a major talking point because it was the Sunday afternoon game.
It would of been the meltdown of all meltdowns on here had that happened to us
As you said we've had a dodgy couple go against us so we were due one the other way.

The cookie monster said:
Didsbury Dave said:
The irony is, we would all be utterly livid if we'd fallen victim to this decision.

That's how football is. We have had some bad ones ourselves this year. It's just a major talking point because it was the Sunday afternoon game.
It would of been the meltdown of all meltdowns on here had that happened to us
As you said we've had a dodgy couple go against us so we were due one the other way.

Our last defeat owed rather a lot to a poor refereeing decision.

Reading this Newcastle forum confirms my earlier suspicions

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=52307.210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nufc-forum.com/nufcforum/ind ... =52307.210</a>

Newcastle fans absolutely love playing the victims, even after getting away with 2 red cards and booing a player with a potential 12 months out of the game off the field. They are a club that severely lacks class at the moment and I'd put that down to Pardew being in charge.

Yeah , these Geordies are right ! What are we like ? Constantly complaining about our players being kicked up and down the park until one of them has to be carried off with a severe injury!
We really must toughen up a bit - I suggest that the ugliest and fattest amongst us get their kit off at the next game and show the world how hard we are by letting years of appalling diet and consumption of "broon ale"turn us into the roughest , toughest types in the world !!!(not to mention the most educated and insightful of fans )
Anyhow , keep a close eye on them and when they get a debateable decision in their favour , wait for for the outpourings of righteous indignation from toon fans, in favour of the "wronged " club and then we'll know how fair and open minded they are .
Breath holding not advised!

safc4eva said:
I'm no fan of putting refs in front of the camera soon after the game has finished to answer questions on incidents because they'll only be asked questions on decisions they got wrong,but clarification on why the goal was disallowed would have been interesting.The ref clearly disallowed the goal on what the linesman saw.The linesman couldn't see from his angle whether Gouffran had or hadn't impeded Hart ,only that he was in an offside position and the ref clearly saw nothing wrong,so to disallow the goal was incorrect.

Within 2 mins the press would be asking "Do you think you should be sacked?", "Which team do you support?" and "When did you last have your eyes tested?"

I don't know if this has been pointed out on a previous page but I have never heard such a complete load of rubbish as Mbiwa's comments on the Nasri assault.

"It was more a case of trying to trip him up, but there wasn't any nastiness," Mbiwa told sports daily L'Equipe on Tuesday. "He got the ball and I simply wanted to stop him going forward, to knock him off balance so that he fell. He stayed on his feet after the first tackle and he fell after the second one. But I certainly didn't have the intention of hurting him."

Unsurprisingly that disgusting excuse for a human being called Pardew agrees with Mbiwa.

55 seconds in. Ruled out for offside

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqY9PW89Dc&feature=youtube_gdata_player" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gqY9PW ... ata_player</a>

br62 said:
I don't know if this has been pointed out on a previous page but I have never heard such a complete load of rubbish as Mbiwa's comments on the Nasri assault.

"It was more a case of trying to trip him up, but there wasn't any nastiness," Mbiwa told sports daily L'Equipe on Tuesday. "He got the ball and I simply wanted to stop him going forward, to knock him off balance so that he fell. He stayed on his feet after the first tackle and he fell after the second one. But I certainly didn't have the intention of hurting him."

Unsurprisingly that disgusting excuse for a human being called Pardew agrees with Mbiwa.

To paraphrase:

"I kicked him but he didn't fall down, so I kicked him harder and this time he did."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.