Newcastle Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tevez and aguero to start please, i'd take the same result as last season hopefully losing yesterday will be the kick up the arse some off them need

Well up for this one. I think the defeat on Sunday could kick start our season and give the lads a much needed boost. I notice that people keep saying that there are a lot of games to be played and it's not over yet. That may be true but we can't afford to slip any further behind.

I haven't looked into the injuries properly but I believe Kompany will probably be available. If that's the case then I'd like to see Tevez replace Mario, Milner replace Nasri and Yaya starting in his more attacking role.

--------------------Hart------------------
--Zaba---Kompany----Nasty---Clichy--
--------------Milner----Barry------------
--------------------Yaya-----------------
---Silva----------Aguero--------Tevez---

I think we will get a good result at Newcastle. 2-0 to the Boys in blue come on City

..........................Hart

Maicon....Zabman..Nasti..Lescott(Kompany If Fit)..Clichy

.............Yaya.............Barry

.......................Silva

............Tevez...........Aguero

Newcastle will be extremely tough,I'm going for a draw although we really can't afford any dropped pts over the next 4/5 matches when you look who the rags have. I fear a sizeable gap come mid January.

Kompany walked off the pitch so I am hopeful he will be back for this game .

Milner in for Nasri please, we need workrate.

-------------------Hart---------------
Zabaleta-Kompany-Nastasic-Clichy
Milner-----Barry------Yaya----Silva
-----------Tevez---Aguero-----------

Simply must win, lose this and United win again, I just cannot see us hoping United lose 3/4 games in the second half of the season go us to get back level at least.

Fergie won't let United capitulate like they did last season.

Need to start clicking into gear now and get a winning streak underway. It needs to start here against Newcastle with everyone showing more desire and urgency especially in the final third. The results will come once Yaya and Silva find some consistent form giving us power and creativity in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.