Newcastle vs City pre match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jiSUbGe.png

Sky putting the jinx on us!
Christ, that is some winning streak. Surprised the Rags aren't up there with more to be honest, especially given some of the surrender monkey managers that loved Ferguson.

I think its vital we know how fit he is before Tuesday and one game IMO won't tell us that. Without him, we have managed to get to the semis, so I would push him hard these next two games to see whether he is likely to stand up to it.

It would be criminal to partially play him tonight and Sat to see him get injured on Tues and the disruption that would cause. I understand there is a counter argument saying three games in succession could cause injury, but that's true for a fair bunch of our team who will play the three.

Well I would rather he had a good 90 minutes tonight has he will be pushed hard in Madrid. I don't believe match fitness is a problem with Vinny, in that he can get through 90 minutes. It's if his calf can stand up to it, and we may be pushing it asking him to play 3 games in a row.

Time for the game

Parting shot ...

Alan Mcanally is a twat. Big Nose Thompson is a simpering scouse half-wit (if that)

Nicholas is a nasty clown.

Well done Sky Sports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.