Newcastle vs Pompey

Hotrocks said:
Whaams are people watching. I am on the Veetle Setanta US one and it is patchy to say the least
Whaams??? what the fuck are they??? should have read what streams.
Sopcast wont work for me at the moment, I used to watch streams no problem. But the nineteen year old in the house blew his pc up and started using this one. Things have gone to shit

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
1.618034 said:
If you didn't catch the "rabble rousing reception" then you really should... Very very poor!

What a disappointment from the Best Fans In The World TM.

Yeah right.

Come on Pompey!

Newcastle and Boro to go down... Dreamland.

Should be a You tube classic... was like seeing your old man after a few pints, but in a poor fitting Barcode top...

Think most neutrals want to see the Barcodes go and Boro bring nothing to the division

Oh it's more than that for me mate!

Disliked them both since living in Sunderland for a while and had bad experiences at both away games way back in the 80's...

Wankers.

Bluemoon115 said:
kingcolinbell said:
Who gives a fuck????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who are watching it.

Now fuck off.

Well said, it winds me up people who say daft things like who gives a fuck. You see if quite often in here and surely it should occur to these people that some people like watching football other than just when City are involved

Although i don't know why i'm bothering with this game it's awful

Failsworth_Blue said:
Bluemoon115 said:
kingcolinbell said:
Who gives a fuck????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People who are watching it.

Now fuck off.

Well said, it winds me up people who say daft things like who gives a fuck. You see if quite often in here and surely it should occur to these people that some people like watching football other than just when City are involved

Although i don't know why i'm bothering with this game it's awful

It's normally fuckin newbies aswell tryin to dictate the forum.

Watched a bit of this. Just makes you a bit more gratefull for the class of player we have at the club now. Newcastle are absolutely woefull.

Hotrocks said:
Hotrocks said:
Whaams are people watching. I am on the Veetle Setanta US one and it is patchy to say the least
Whaams??? what the fuck are they??? should have read what streams.
Sopcast wont work for me at the moment, I used to watch streams no problem. But the nineteen year old in the house blew his pc up and started using this one. Things have gone to shit

start again

re format it reinstall the progs you want and then password protect, lock it up, and tell the 19 year to buy him self a PC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.