Newcastle's next manager

blueian99 said:
If he gets the chop, fuck him.

Disrespected Pellers and his reaction to a poor refereeing decision last season was to tell let his team kick lumps out of our players, Nasri out for months.
A correct refereeing decision.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Has to be a Geordie because only a Geordie understands the passion and love the locals have for their club.
So that's Jimmy Nail or the dream team of Ant & Dec
Anyone from Geordie Shore would do.
Any news on citizenship?

blueian99 said:

Disrespected Pellers and his reaction to a poor refereeing decision last season was to tell let his team kick lumps out of our players, Nasri out for months.

He then headbutts opposing players. Shit manager and a **** of a man.

de niro said:
blueian99 said:

He then headbutts opposing players. Shit manager and a **** of a man.
Good for him Bill. Closest he'll ever get to the Premier League trophy. Anyway, on route to match

de niro said:
blueian99 said:

He then headbutts opposing players. Shit manager and a c**t of a man.

He's going nowhere until he's paid back all the gambling debts he owes to Ashley

I have a lot of sympathy with Geordie fans. Not sure why some of our fans seem to enjoys taking the piss. It could quite easily have been us. 'There for the grace of God' comes to mind.

Hope they get rid of him soon and get a decent manager who can reward their great support.

Regardless of the result last night, i thought his sarcastic applause to the geordie fans, who were all holding sack Pardew leaflets would have been the final straw.

They went fucking mad giving him the wanker signal, correctly as well, he's a facking first class wanker.

Ashley only jumped up and muttered what he says in that clip after that.

They'll go foreign i reckon, whoever is cheap as fuck.

Is Moyes damaged goods? Not sure. He'd certainly represent a big risk. His credibility has gone imo, which is more than a little unfair.

Ashley's priority will be staying in the Premier League. Pulis has to be the most effective way of guaranteeing that.

Whoever he appoints I expect they'll have a moan. They're even bigger moaners than City fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.