Newcastles stadium now: sportsdirect.com @ St James' Park

BufordUSABlue said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Me 2!

Having the craic is one thing, but its a crying shame whats happening at that once great club, i have lots of Geordie pals (2 of which live over here!) and i really feel their pain.....But for the grace of God (Or Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan & ADUG to be more precise!) this could well have been us you guys!!
we dont have our own place,so lets not take the piss,this could have been us not so long ago

The guy is the Geordie's version of Michael Knighton-knows fuck all about football-a souless plastic,down-in-one embarrassment in a replica shirt...a typically arrogant "self made man" who thought he could just walk in and apply his "pile em high sell em quick"business phillosophy on a football club.

He just couldn't lose with the fanatical Geordies,could he?A license to print money,they'd all be hailing the new Geordie King!

He is an utter joke and has brought undeserved shame and ridicule on a decent set of people.

The guy is the Geordie's version of Michael Knighton-knows fuck all about football-a souless plastic,down-in-one embarrassment in a replica shirt...

Lol, Micheal Knighton was a visionary, if his backers had backed him up he would of effectively stole the rags off Martin Edwards.

As for the original thread, why do the Geordies follow the gutter press wherever they want to take them. The club is doused in negativety by the tabloids and the fans follow like mogadon morons. Naming the stadium xyz to maximize potential income is common sense, no big deal. Look at the press know after Benitez, last week when the rags lost it was Bacon faces turn and when we have an hiccup the gutter press will try to turn that mole hill into a mountain, i say watch your back MH.

RobbieBrewer said:
The guy is the Geordie's version of Michael Knighton-knows fuck all about football-a souless plastic,down-in-one embarrassment in a replica shirt...a typically arrogant "self made man" who thought he could just walk in and apply his "pile em high sell em quick"business phillosophy on a football club.

He just couldn't lose with the fanatical Geordies,could he?A license to print money,they'd all be hailing the new Geordie King!

He is an utter joke and has brought undeserved shame and ridicule on a decent set of people.
i agree with you 100%,this just goes to show how luckly we are to have the backing we do

Feel sorry for them. Sure their fans are ripe for a wind up but they don't deserve this. An example of the kind of disaster we could easily have ended up with, even when Frank was at the club. For once in our history we've been very lucky to get a fantastic owner like the Sheikh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.