Newly formed official North East Scotland branch

hi pb, you and any other blues welcome in abdn anytime, how about the derby.
We are going to filthys on summer street, just off top[youtube][/youtube] of union street, early tho ha ha. 1.30 ko

pb1951 said:
I,m a lifelong City fan from Manchester, I have lived in Blairgowrie for over 30 years.
My lad also a blue lives in Edinburgh. We usually drive down to the game.
Would consider coming up to Aberdeen to watch games on TV when not able to get to games.
Paul.Bannaghan@btinternet.com

Join the site here mate, there are still seats available on bus to Newcastle match

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/groups/155971247771812/?ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/groups/155971247771812/?ref=ts</a>

any blues going down to villa game on saturday.
if you fancy meeting up before or after game for a pint n chat that would be great.
our car leaving abdn before 7am.others arriving by train and car on friday n early sat morn.

Inverness_MCFC said:
Not going to villa but will be going to Villarreal.... Anyone else?
There is 8 to 12 lads going from abdn I know off.
look back on this thread there is a link to our NES branch page.
your welcome to join just make a request through it.
Hopefully you could fix a lift in a car or meet up in mcr for a beer.
I have c/l package but not going villareal, so my s/c possibly spare in south stand level 2.I'm waiting for word back from mate who was inherited

Good luck. I'm from Aberdeen but now live in Edinburgh. My son and I go down for a home game every month, we're getting the train from Edinburgh for the Villa game on Saturday. We usually drive down though.

IcriedwhenTueartleft said:
Good luck. I'm from Aberdeen but now live in Edinburgh. My son and I go down for a home game every month, we're getting the train from Edinburgh for the Villa game on Saturday. We usually drive down though.

On the 9.52 from Edinburgh on Saturday.

bennyboy said:

We're on the 7.42...not quite sure why I booked one so early, fancied a bit of shopping first in the City Store in Market Street and a bit of lunch I guess. We're back on the 2.14pm on the Sunday.

bennyboy said:

We're on the 7.42...not quite sure why I booked one so early, fancied a bit of shopping first in the City Store in Market Street and a bit of lunch I guess. We're back on the 2.14pm on the Sunday.

on that one too mate, but going from haymarket, 2 and a half hours to kill in manchester before my mate gets there

bennyboy- think my mate is getting the train with you, chris welsh

mancityscot said:
bennyboy said:

on that one too mate, but going from haymarket, 2 and a half hours to kill in manchester before my mate gets there

bennyboy- think my mate is getting the train with you, chris welsh
Aye,got him and his mate cheap tickets down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.