Newly formed official North East Scotland branch

stirlingblue said:
I confess to being a bit of a techno dinosaur but my son has now finally got me to open a facebook page. I have now sent my first request - to the Group.

good man - perhaps you were the Golden 50 that Rod mentioned<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:56 am --<br /><br />
mancityscot said:
Any chance I'd be able to join this group? I'm a season ticket holder from Edinburgh, would be delighted to meet up with fellow blues.

sure mate no worries - If you have a facebook account - just request access to the group and we can discuss travel and membership etc

This is your first season ticket if I remember right

Cheers,
Dave

good work fellas!
we cant seem to muster many bodies from Edinburgh so you guys must be doing something right

arite rob. how can i join the supporters club in aberdeen? im pretty keen to get involved. im not playing football myself anymore so im looking to head down to afew more games etc. cheers Del

MadchesterCity said:
ellonblue said:
Well done guys, now let's get this going!!

ellonblue - Is that Richard?

sure is Dave......sorry if i dashed your hopes of more fans in Ellon!!!

-- Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:46 pm --

DEL_BOY85 said:
arite rob. how can i join the supporters club in aberdeen? im pretty keen to get involved. im not playing football myself anymore so im looking to head down to afew more games etc. cheers Del
hi blue
just contact us on the previous mentioned email addresses and we will keep you right and point you in the right direction
thanks Richard<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:30 pm --<br /><br />just bought my blue membership....just cant afford wembley and a seasoncard :(

Meeting is 2pm sunday in highland hotel downstairs bar. On crown street in aberdeen blues.
All blues welcome so come along for a pint or two and get this branch going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.