Newport (a) pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,
Newport County fan here...
Looking forward to welcoming you all to Newport on Saturday - the city is buzzing!
Just thought I'd share our tongue-in-cheek FA Cup song about you guys
Hope you enjoy - we're playing it over the tannoys on Saturday (!)
What's the FA Cup without and FA Cup song ay!?

Is there a vid with subtitles? I can’t understand the language ;)

Go strong and physical. Make them chase the ball, I don’t care if we don’t score in the first half, pass them to death, use up their energy and adrenalin. They will going at 1000 mph to try and ruffle us.
Calm and professional display. I don’t care if we don’t do a ‘Burton’ on them, a win with no injuries is all that matters.

Go strong and physical. Make them chase the ball, I don’t care if we don’t score in the first half, pass them to death, use up their energy and adrenalin. They will going at 1000 mph to try and ruffle us.
Calm and professional display. I don’t care if we don’t do a ‘Burton’ on them, a win with no injuries is all that matters.
Bookmarked. :-D

it'll be a bobbly smallish pitch, i expect a similar game to Burton away but perhaps a couple more goals.

1-3, why not.

Ederson
Danilo, Garcia, Otamendi, Zinchenko
Sterling, Gundogan, Foden
Mahrez, Sane
Jesus

Muric, Mendy, Kompany (fit?), Delph, Sandler, D Silva, Aguero

Hi folks,
Newport County fan here...
Looking forward to welcoming you all to Newport on Saturday - the city is buzzing!
Just thought I'd share our tongue-in-cheek FA Cup song about you guys
Hope you enjoy - we're playing it over the tannoys on Saturday (!)
What's the FA Cup without and FA Cup song ay!?

Tom Jones?

Is there a good pub we can all meet at?
A lot of away fans meet & drink in Weatherspoons, Queens Hotel, large pub with a bar upstairs & downstairs so getting served isn't too bad.
5 - 10mins walk to the ground, depends on how much you've had to drink lol
Have a good trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.