News on micheal johnson and more.

Pollerz

I am going to not mention the name of player and location:

I have seen a man city player today and spoken to him and his mate.

Basically.. Johnson bid of 8m was NOT rejected, He failed a medical.

2ndly Micah Richards wants to be a striker.. this is a well known fact i am aware.

3rdly The Boj seems to be training hard and cant wait to get back. Altho i didnt get a date of when hes expected fit.

4thly the person of whom i spoke to was extremly upset with the SWP charge and mentioned other incidents that had happened that weekend. obv we all know what..

nah mate this is seriously not a wum. i have never posted anything like this before check my posts if u dont beleave me. This did happen u have my word

no, it wast just random convo i said hows richards in training because he hasnt looked at his best in game.

Pollerz said:
Bondi Blue said:
I am going to disclose the name of player and location

Go on then.....

arnt we the clever one... changed it . jog on

is it impossible to post information ppl may wna know on this forum?

I do want to know, that is why I asked. No offence meant mate.

What was the reaction of the person you spoke to regarding the chances of Richards playing as a striker? Did they laugh it off or did they seem as if it would be a valid option?

Not surprised with any of those. Richards wanted to play as a striker when Pearce was manager and well i think everyone would have taken 8 mill for Johnson. But hopefully the best news from that is if the club are so pissed with the swp decision they will argue the case with evidence.

Dunny said:
Not surprised with any of those. Richards wanted to play as a striker when Pearce was manager and well i think everyone would have taken 8 mill for Johnson. But hopefully the best news from that is if the club are so pissed with the swp decision they will argue the case with evidence.

Yeah, surely the club will appeal. Do you reckon they will even look at it though seen as we aren't part of the $ky 4.....?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.