News

Valencia on sky 5.30 tonight...will be interesting to if Villa playing or not

sylar said:
blimey i hope this one is true...i would pay for the taxi myself if we could get rid of Jo and Robi and have Villa

i saw a n agent on ssn a few days ago(sky somebody) he was talking about city, then mentioned that if anyone bought David Villa it would guarantee a top 4 finish....tenuious link but with whats been said on here...........who knows?

plus dont forget his agents were at a game last season for an 'informal meeting/chat'

time to get the prayer matts out..lol

This spot on mate

normski6071 said:
sylar said:
blimey i hope this one is true...i would pay for the taxi myself if we could get rid of Jo and Robi and have Villa

i saw a n agent on ssn a few days ago(sky somebody) he was talking about city, then mentioned that if anyone bought David Villa it would guarantee a top 4 finish....tenuious link but with whats been said on here...........who knows?

plus dont forget his agents were at a game last season for an 'informal meeting/chat'

time to get the prayer matts out..lol

This spot on mate

Who sad his agent was at City last season?

Valencia needs money and cheap or free good players
We need a star-striker
Robinho needs changes, because it's not his season
So we can do the transfer :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.