Next 2 windows, who do you want in and who do you want out?

greasedupdeafguy said:
20sbc07 said:
Out:
Adebayor
SWP
Bellamy
Vidal
Given
Logan
Ibrahim
Vieira
Nimely
Santa Cruz
Caicedo

In:

Schweinsteiger
Torres
Alves
Left Winger: Robben/Bale/Modric

Simples ;)
Why would we sell Nimely and Ibrahim?

Loan them out, I forgot to add that.
I would loan out the younger players and SWP said he would go on loan but wants to end his career at city :)

SkyBlueCitizen said:
db79ctid said:
Out:Swp Adebayour Bridge Given Lescott Viera Jo Santa Cruz Onuha and a few young players and maybe one or two surprises like Barry or Johnson
In:Dzeko Hulk Swiensteiger(spelling) cb/lb and maybe a few prospects

Vieira? You don't get the reason for gettng him into the club, do you?
Yeah I do but can't see him being in the playing staff next year can see him moving to a coaching role. He already is getting limited playing time and is there to mentor the younger players which he can do better as a coach, the thread asks for 2 windows activity

Whoever we sign, we need players who will sit on the bench and not complain to the press about it. This means players with hunger but also humbleness, possibly Honda the Japanese forward as discussed in another thread as if he is like other Japanese or Korean players, he will give 100% and make no fuss about sitting on the bench.

LoveCity said:
Whoever we sign, we need players who will sit on the bench and not complain to the press about it. This means players with hunger but also humbleness, possibly Honda the Japanese forward as discussed in another thread as if he is like other Japanese or Korean players, he will give 100% and make no fuss about sitting on the bench.
and can make us a hit in japan

In terms of our senior 25 man PL & European squads -

18 To Stay: Hart, Taylor, Boateng, Richards, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Kolo, Kompany, Barry, De Jong, Yaya, Milner, AJ, Silva, MJ, Tevez [ + Balotelli & Boyata who will be ineligible for the U21s next season]

11 To Go: Given, Wright-Phillips, Bridge, Lescott, Logan, Vieira, Jo, Adebayor, Santa Cruz, Weiss, Bellamy

6 To Come (Speculatively): Dzeko, Luiz, Pastore, Henderson, Ganso, Carroll ??

1 To Return: Nedum

my musings from elsewhere more appropriate here (if anywhere)

The players i think should leave the club in january are:-
Vidal
Logan
Bridge
Etuhu
Adebayor
Santa Cruz

IN
Give Tchuimeni-Nimely or Guidetti more of a shot!

Summer out
Taylor
Nielsen
Onuoha
Jo
Bellamy
Caicedo

IN
Weiss will be back!
Gai Assulin
Antonio Cassano or Edinson Cavani
Romelu Lukaku
All we need in my opinion would love Cassano but fear he would be way to much of a nutter!lol

OUT:
DEFENCE:LESCOTT, BRIDGE, BOYATA
MIDFIELD: SWP, VIEIRA,
ATTACK: RSC, BELLAMY, JO

IN:
DEFENCE: DANI ALVES, LUIZ
MIDFIELD: SCHWEINSTEIGER, FABREGAS
ATTACK: DZEKO, LLRONTE

hussamjaber said:
OUT:
DEFENCE:LESCOTT, BRIDGE, BOYATA
MIDFIELD: SWP, VIEIRA,
ATTACK: RSC, BELLAMY, JO

IN:
DEFENCE: DANI ALVES, LUIZ
MIDFIELD: SCHWEINSTEIGER,
ATTACK: DZEKO, LLRONTE
i doubt he'll want to cum here personally id rather have nasri

I'd like for us to get Nasri, better than Fabragas in my opinion, can't see where he would fit in tho?

EDIT - posted before I read the above post, great minds 'n all that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.