Next 3 gates at COMS

Will be amazed if we get more than 30000 against Juve, our attendances for Europa have not been good, i am including the last time we were in it as well, it is between 2 home league games and with people finding it hard financially they will plum for the league games

Blue-Eyes said:
Seriously? 27 - 30 for Juve? That would be embarrassing.

Come on lads, sort it out! Surely we've got to get somewhere near a full house for this one.
For years we've been dreaming about playing a top European Team in a competitive match and when it comes around we get a half empty ground??

If nothing else, turn up just to give Buffon some sh*t, or to see Del Pierro or you know, to support the team in a big game.
I think you're dreaming if you think it will be anywhere near a full house

the goats backside said:
Will be amazed if we get more than 30000 against Juve, our attendances for Europa have not been good, i am including the last time we were in it as well, it is between 2 home league games and with people finding it hard financially they will plum for the league games
But this game is £30 (or three for £50, therefore £16.70 or whatever) and league games are £40/£50. The Blackburn game was £38 ffs!

I understand it's difficult financially and Christmas is a couple of months away but I'm not sure that "I'm skint" can be applied to this.

Blue-Eyes said:
the goats backside said:
But this game is £30 (or three for £50, therefore £16.70 or whatever) and league games are £40/£50. The Blackburn game was £38 ffs!

I understand it's difficult financially and Christmas is a couple of months away but I'm not sure that "I'm skint" can be applied to this.

Seriously mate people are really struggling financially, even with the great deal for 3 Europa games many wont be able to pay for them

mancitytmdanttom said:
My Mate told me that tiers 1 + 2 were sold out for Juve

Don't know how true that is though

That would mean the family stand sold out well in advance, not going to happen

the goats backside said:
Blue-Eyes said:

Seriously mate people are really struggling financially, even with the great deal for 3 Europa games many wont be able to pay for them
I get that, genuinely I do and I wasn't skirting around the issue. (I'm not exactly loaded myself, I've chose the Europa games over Newcastle as I couldn't afford both)
My point was that at £30 it is cheaper than the Blackburn and Newcastle games so it's an ideal opportunity to get to see a big game.

I thought that more people would have thought like me in the fact that given the choice, Juve would sell more than Blackburn/Newcastle as it's a bigger game and it's cheaper.

Blue-Eyes said:
the goats backside said:
I get that, genuinely I do and I wasn't skirting around the issue. (I'm not exactly loaded myself, I've chose the Europa games over Newcastle as I couldn't afford both)
My point was that at £30 it is cheaper than the Blackburn and Newcastle games so it's an ideal opportunity to get to see a big game.

I thought that more people would have thought like me in the fact that given the choice, Juve would sell more than Blackburn/Newcastle as it's a bigger game and it's cheaper.

It has skint me this month paying for all the Euro games in one go for me and my son but now don't have to worry until next year about tickets for Euro.

Still think it will be a good attendance for Juve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.