Next 3 seasons finishing postions - your estimate

This season 4th - i think we are far from the finished article, and will drop quite a few more points,but will be well peed off if we finish 5th. hopefully we'll stay ahead of spurs.
After that, 3rd at least
Then top 2 forever. anything less will be unacceptable - if we still have the money.

on our day we can beat anyone. equally, we can lose too. utd stuff teams at home whereas we're still struggling. they draw the games we'd lose. until we get their consistency, we'll yoyo around the top 5. we are still lacking in too many positions despite all the acquistions. but, we have more gelling to do and no one's seen the best of us yet i think,so, fingers crossed that we can win at O.T. and power on with confidence from there.

Being my usual pessimistic self:

This season: 5th (I can just see Spurs going on one their stuffy run of wins, especially if as likely they get knocked out of the Champions League by Milan)

Next season: 3rd.

Season after: 2nd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.