Next 5 games for both us and the rags...

Nascent Blues

Us:
Wigan (A)
Spuds (H)
Everton (A)
Fulham (H)
Villa (A)

Rags:
Bolton (H)
Arsenal (A)
Stoke (H)
Chelsea (A)
Racists (H)

How many points will each team gain from those 5 games?

wigan away - should get 3 pts
spurs at home - very difficult game, as I think they are as good as anyone else in the league
everton - horrible horrible team to play so not an easy game (and they always raise their game against us)
Fulham - good team but we can beat them
Villa (if we were at home id say we would win or sure...away...they are an unpredictable team but we should have enough to beat them

utd

against arsenal and chelsea away anything could happen - al 3 teams (inc utd) are definitely weaker than in previous years so id say the results of these could go either away (draws in all for us would be best tho

they should get points off bolton and stoke at OT but stoke could cause them problems in the air at the back so you never know

Liverpool - well they will be well up for it at OT and on their showing last night if they could just add a bit more bite up front and keep gerrard fit they could cause utd real problems

The league is still anyones in my opinion......all the top 6 teams including us will lose more games in the next half of the season....ive said it now a few times i think this season will be one of the closest ever with only a couple of points seperating the top5-6 teams (certainly the top 3 at least)

Us:
Wigan (A) - Win
Spuds (H) - Win
Everton (A) - Loss
Fulham (H) - Win
Villa (A) - Win

Rags:
Bolton (H) - Win
Arsenal (A) - Loss
Stoke (H) - Win
Chelsea (A) - Draw
Racists (H) - Draw

Us - 15

Them - 7

So an 11 point gap by mid feb.

Happy days, I'm off to the bookies.

As we have seen in the last few games it is too difficult a league to predict!

Our goal difference gone from 5 to 11 in 2 games :)

Us:
Wigan (A)- Win
Spuds (H)- Draw
Everton (A)- Draw
Fulham (H)- Win
Villa (A)- Win
Points- 11

Rags:
Bolton (H)- Win
Arsenal (A)- Win
Stoke (H)- Win
Chelsea (A)- Lose
Racists (H)- Draw
Points- 10

It's really important for us not only to win as much as possible in the next 5 but that rags also lose a good few points. Given that they'll have played Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Stoke and Newcastle (mostly away) by the end of the 5 it gives them a much easier run in than us. They've also played Everton and (as shit a season as they're having) Villa away. Other than the next 5, City and Spurs, I don't see anyone else giving rags too many problems.

We can realistically aim to be a good 8pts clear of them by the end of that run of fixtures. Fingers crossed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.