Next 5 games prediction?

Based on previous seasons the most likely outcome is 12 or 13 points, with a narrow loss or a draw at Anfield.

Irrespective of our form and results this season, for which there are a huge number of mitigating factors, I’m going to say 13 points Is the most likely total.

Think these players will step up when required to. I think they’ve earned that faith in them.

Also think we’ll so miss Pep when he’s gone :-(
Wheres Pep going ?
Khaldoon now has the pictures of Peps wife, he is staying for a while ;-)

Surely we could rest players against Luton and Copenhagen, I'd probably give Rodri a break if possible
I think the Luton game is a Second XI game, for certain. Of the PL, CL & FAC, the FAC is by far the least important, but not unimportant. However, the Copenhagen is still in the balance if Copenhagen scores the first goal.

That said, a 2/3 - 3/4 strength team, with the use of all 5 subs if we are even 1 goal ahead, strikes me as prudent.

I think this is the season right here:

United
Liverpool (a)
Brighton (a)
Arsenal
Villa

We need to get 12 points IMO, 10 at the absolute minimum.

Arsenal won’t get points at the Etihad. I worry about going Anfield. The rest I’m calm about.
Arsenals goals are coming from everywhere I wouldn’t be so sure about that. They’ve scored 10 just from corners. They will feel confident the form they’re in. Very quick on the break which doesn’t suit us at the moment. I reckon a draw but we need a win.

Draw both against Liverpool and Arsenal, win the other three and see who blinks first in the run-in .....
Don’t think we can afford to draw them both as dippers and arse don’t have to play each other we’d potentially lose 2 points to them both. A lot depends on whether kdb is ok for these games

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.