Next Big Club Banger...

Jammy said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
Sorry mate, I just despise grime and rap etc.

I find lyrically it's very weak, and makes no sense what so ever to me. Maybe because I can't relate to it I don't know.

But each to their own and that. :D.

The thing is I've not really been keeping up with UK Grime and hip hop lately but I came across this today, and I reaaly like Dubstep and that bassline caught my attention straight away and I've always liked JME's unique flow.

We'll see if this follows the success of wearing my rolex...as I've said they're are very similar.
Aye, I don't mind a bit of dubstep, good to just chill out to. I like a lot of hardcore as well :D. But mainly stick to the indie/rock scene. :).

ell said:
The over me bit just contrasts with the rest of the song, its alright but nowhere near as good as wearing my rolex imo

Good point. I think he probably is trying too hard to find a killer hook.

GStar said:
Deffinately not the next club banger imo, but then grime never has been mainstream.

Well it wasn't untill Wiley Brought out Wearing my rolex and now we've had loads of grime artists enter the mainstream, Tinchy Stryder, Chip munk , even n-dubz.

I think this song may have a shot at the charts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.