Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
Sadly I can't make this one.

It's my turn to work early on Sunday and I am stitched up good and proper.

It's the last day of the Holiday year for us and I threw in my last day for the Cup Final a few weeks back now. No chance of a swap either as I am the only bloke and most of my other female co workers are putting their feet up and their claws in as its Mothers Day.

Keep an eye on Chabal and make sure he doesn't throw decent pints of Fosters on the floor and make sure you get your better - halfs to sew those name tags inside those coats.

Haha coatgate!! And yes totally agree have to keep hold of your glass when chabal is about
I only drink anything that is wet so should be ok:)

Edited for accuracy

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
andyhinch said:
BlueBearBoots said:
Haha coatgate!! And yes totally agree have to keep hold of your glass when chabal is about
I only drink anything that is wet so should be ok:)

Edited for accuracy
Good point well made, I'm on J20 and gin at the minute, can't wait for a meeting with my boss In the morning:)

BlueBearBoots said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

It's the last day of the Holiday year for us and I threw in my last day for the Cup Final a few weeks back now. No chance of a swap either as I am the only bloke and most of my other female co workers are putting their feet up and their claws in as its Mothers Day.

Keep an eye on Chabal and make sure he doesn't throw decent pints of Fosters on the floor and make sure you get your better - halfs to sew those name tags inside those coats.

Oi!

Throwing ifiwasarichfan;s lager on the floor was a carefully controlled experiment to determine whether it was possible to disrupt his Zen like tranquillity.

The answer was a resounding no.

Anyway, I'm struggling tomorrow. Too much work, too much Mothers day responsibilities the day afterwards etc.

This do has come round just a bit too quick for me.

I hope you all have a lovely time.

chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:
ifiwasarichfan said:

Oi!

Throwing ifiwasarichfan;s lager on the floor was a carefully controlled experiment to determine whether it was possible to disrupt his Zen like tranquillity.

Anyway, I'm struggling tomorrow. Too much work, too much Mothers day responsibilities the day afterwards etc.

"Zen like tranquility" !

In the last ten minutes I've just used the "C" word for the first time ever in the "most hated player" thread and give it to De Niro with both barrels in the "Liverpool thread".

I am gutted about missing this. I was going to show Blue Bears Boots my leg over list !

Right I'm coming, I'll be working so won't be there until just after kick off.

Where are you all going?

ifiwasarichfan said:
chabal said:
BlueBearBoots said:

Oi!

"Zen like tranquility" !

In the last ten minutes I've just used the "C" word for the first time ever in the "most hated player" thread and give it to De Niro with both barrels in the "Liverpool thread".

I am gutted about missing this. I was going to show Blue Bears Boots my leg over list !

:-O

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.