Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

I'm going to get the thyme song for the love boat going, it's more for and PB but all like minded couples can join in,gay marriage is on embrace, I've always like the more mature man

andyhinch said:
I'm going to get the thyme song for the love boat going, it's more for and PB but all like minded couples can join in,gay marriage is on embrace, I've always like the more mature man

Why would you be singing about herbs? Still it could be interesting I might regret not going to this one

Ducado said:
andyhinch said:

Why would you be singing about herbs? Still it could be interesting I might regret not going to this one

http://youtu.be/hqUGb-49K9Y

Ducado said:
andyhinch said:

You've always got a bed at mine mate, tea towels are an optional extra mind:)

Late notice but mind if I join you guys?

foxy said:
Late notice but mind if I join you guys?
All welcome mate, I even put up with the mucfinisatz and my hunting table only causes the odd fight, stay clear of the coven and you'll be fine.

Disclaimer no women were hurt in this advert, I hope Ammy's not got her steel toe capped stilletoes on, my gonads are shrinking as I type, keyboard warrior 1 scacied as fuck 2, with any luck she'll not read it

andyhinch said:
Ducado said:
andyhinch said:

My daughter is over this weekend and I have quite a bit of work on, studying and a couple of plans to draw, I hope we have another before the end of the season

Ducado said:
andyhinch said:
Ducado said:

My daughter is over this weekend and I have quite a bit of work on, studying and a couple of plans to draw, I hope we have another before the end of the season

Shame you can't make it. No reason we can't have a meet up after the end of the season and we could have excellent fun gossiping about transfers!! Lol

See everyone later :)

I hope you all have a good day and I don’t want to hear any reports of coats being stolen or anybody fighting.
Have one for me all of you.
Wish I was coming but will be thinking of the poor sod whose pub you all end up in.
  

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.