Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

Absolute pleasure meeting you all, what a great bunch!

Apologies I left early before the game but I'm glad to have met everybody and put some faces to the usernames on here!

another generation said:
Did anyone attempt one of those goldfish bowls full of green liquid, at Norwegian Blue?

Yes, one person.
Guess who...

Ha ha cheers for taking that pic tony! I got home OK in the end, missed my stop though on the train, fell asleep, useless!

Absolute pleasure meeting everyone!

blueduff said:
Ha ha cheers for taking that pic tony! I got home OK in the end, missed my stop though on the train, fell asleep, useless!

Haha glad you got home ok!!

And no one ended up in the canal, result! :)

BlueBearBoots said:
blueduff said:

Haha glad you got home ok!!

And no one ended up in the canal, result! :)
I even ended up avoiding canal street:) today's been a bit out there 5 hours with the chainsaw and axe with a couple of dog walks usually sorts me out, but I've been a bit hazy all day, had fun though, see you at the wedding.

#Russ is one lucky bastard

blueduff said:

Should see the video of you struggling to sit up and give me the finger at the same time haha, was just before you fell onto the table ;-)

(My fault, pissed up too, pressed the video camera button instead of the photo one!!)

Yaya_Tony said:
blueduff said:

Should see the video of you struggling to sit up and give me the finger at the same time haha, was just before you fell onto the table ;-)

(My fault, pissed up too, pressed the video camera button instead of the photo one!!)

Lol at you having to borrow my coat so they would let you back in!!! Although we knew you really wanted to go off with the guy in the napoy and the dwarf! ;)

BlueBearBoots said:
Yaya_Tony said:
blueduff said:

Lol at you having to borrow my coat so they would let you back in!!! Although we knew you really wanted to go off with the guy in the napoy and the dwarf! ;)
That'll teach me to wear colours to a meet. Mental. Naked bloke in a nappy with his midget mate wearing pyjamas is allowed in but I've got to borrow a coat to hide a badge on my shirt... Nuts. Dress code next time, no coats, no colours. Might try dressing like that nappy bloke ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.