Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
stony said:
Cant be, not enough spelling mistakes.

Ducado knows who it is and won't even tell me, I asked him but he wouldn't spill at all

I told you he was a wrong un, but you wouldn't listen.
I know, I feel a frame job coming on and it has Ducados fingerprints all over it

What will I do ?

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
stony said:
I've already asked him and he won't divulge any information, even to a former colleague :-/

Maybe Ducado is corky's landlady

<weeps into my dictionary>

How could you do this to me alas you have gone feral

bobmcfc said:
stony said:
bobmcfc said:

Ducado knows who it is and won't even tell me, I asked him but he wouldn't spill at all

Said he would tell you at the next meet after you've bought him a birthday pint !

I defoo have to go now, I have to watch hart of Dixie

Ducado said:
stony said:
bobmcfc said:

I was only protecting your good name. At the cost of mentioning your dyslexia granted, but that is well documented on bluemoon and I feel it was worth it to clear your name from the wild and frankly dangerous accusation from bob. I told you she was a wrong un.

stony said:
Ducado said:
stony said:

I was only protecting your good name. At the cost of mentioning your dyslexia granted, but that is well documented on bluemoon and I feel it was worth it to clear your name from the wild and frankly dangerous accusation from bob. I told you she was a wrong un.

You are such a Playa !!

bobmcfc said:
stony said:
Ducado said:

You are such a Playa !!

I thought you'd pissed off to watch the girl Doc Hollywood ?

bobmcfc said:
stony said:
Ducado said:

You are such a Playa !!

We know his game!

Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:
stony said:

You are such a Playa !!

We know his game!

Oh like that is it? Ganging up on poor old stony are you? Pair of fucking wrong uns if you ask me.

stony said:
bobmcfc said:
stony said:

You are such a Playa !!

I thought you'd pissed off to watch the girl Doc Hollywood ?

I'm going I'm going ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.