Next Bluemoon Meetup ?

Re: Next Bluemoon Meetup ! (29th March ?)

BlueBearBoots said:
z4c46.jpg

:)

As you all know from my posts Friday and Saturday I was devastated not to be with you all.

On the other hand I could have been snapped in that photo with Boy George and George Michael !

ifiwasarichfan said:
BlueBearBoots said:

As you all know from my posts Friday and Saturday I was devastated not to be with you all.

On the other hand I could have been snapped in that photo with Boy George and George Michael !

Quite possibly the gayest picture ever to be posted on bluemoon.

another generation said:
Rascal said:
The picnic in Tatton park sounds best
I'll bring a knife and a sharpening steel. They won't notice one deer missing for the grill.

So many opportunities for calamity!!! Think it would be a lot worse than coatgate!

mcmanus said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
BlueBearBoots said:

George has one huge right hand.

Makes his cock look even more tiny when he gets it out for a piss though.

mcmanus said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
BlueBearBoots said:

George has one huge right hand.
????????????????

meine Augen schauen nicht so weit nach Süden!

bgblue said:
mammutly said:
another generation said:
I'll bring a knife and a sharpening steel. They won't notice one deer missing for the grill.
I have a gun
y9uha5ez.jpg
Okay. Mammutly to go for the kill, me to flay and butcher, and bgblue to fend off the authorities with a cross between a rifle, a ray-gun and a clarinet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.