Next Captain

iQOr2.png

Just seems so right!

DSylvian said:
VK obvious choice with NDJ vice. Tev & VK should have collected & held aloft the cup when presented with it together. At6 that moment I knew Tevez was an egotistical ***T and would do as he has in the past 24 hours.

Simple, Tevez plays for himself, Kompany plays for the team.

Irrespective of whether Teves stays or goes do Bluemooners think Vinnie should be appointed club captain now?
My vote goes to Vinnie and he should be made captain immediately.
What has happened with Teves since we won the cup has tarnished my memories of winning it, especially seeing him on recordings remove City scarves when going up to receive the cup.
Was there any need to slag off Manchester on Argie Tv?
He was in Manchester for 2 years with the Rags and must have had a good idea about what life was like in Manc and yet still signed a 5 year contract with us. When we were trying to buy him it was reported we had the best chance as he wanted to stay in Manchester.
Why on earth should a guy like this be our captain no matter how many goals he scores. I agree he has been a great goal scorer in our team, probably doing better with us than anyone else but he is still appears to be an obnoxious little get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.