Next Captain

I think the fact Tevez is on the market and there are no takers pretty much allows us to put a stop to all the extra treatment to satisfy his needs. He can't hold us to ransom anymore with transfer requests since theres nobody out there for him. Unless he refused to play, ofcourse, but he'll be in for a shock when he realised we have more than just him as attacking options.

Chungo said:
If bobby makes tevez captain this season then I will certainly lose some respect for him.

Be strong bobby

This. After all this bullshit I would be really pissed if Tevez remains Captain.

Blue Coop said:
I think the fact Tevez is on the market and there are no takers pretty much allows us to put a stop to all the extra treatment to satisfy his needs. He can't hold us to ransom anymore with transfer requests since theres nobody out there for him. Unless he refused to play, ofcourse, but he'll be in for a shock when he realised we have more than just him as attacking options.

Think this is the answer, i hope he just gets his head down and helps the team, you never know he might end up staying for the season.

avoidconfusion said:
Chungo said:
If bobby makes tevez captain this season then I will certainly lose some respect for him.

Be strong bobby

This. After all this bullshit I would be really pissed if Tevez remains Captain.

He made him Captain in the first place following rumours of unrest.

Apart from the fact that they both work their arses off, I can't think of another reason why Tevez is a better captain than Vinnie.

Kompany speaks English, rarely gets injured, plays centre-back, is intelligent and is respected by his team-mates.

Carlos can't speak the language, is sporadically injured, plays up-front, doesn't get on with the manager, doesn't get on with many team-mates and most importantly doesn't want to be there!

Cannot see why Mancini should be held to ransom by Tevez.

peoffrey said:
avoidconfusion said:
Chungo said:

Be strong bobby

He made him Captain in the first place following rumours of unrest.

At a time in our development were we desperately needed Tevez, we dont need him to the same extent now, so if he is demoted and decides to throw his toys out of his pram we are no longer in a situation were he can destroy our season.

Mancini should take that armband of him asap.

polishthebadgelr said:
Apart from the fact that they both work their arses off, I can't think of another reason why Tevez is a better captain than Vinnie.

Kompany speaks English, rarely gets injured, plays centre-back, is intelligent and is respected by his team-mates.

Carlos can't speak the language, is sporadically injured, plays up-front, doesn't get on with the manager, doesn't get on with many team-mates and most importantly doesn't want to be there!

Cannot see why Mancini should be held to ransom by Tevez.

I agree, Kompany for captain and with a lot of this post but I think you got a bit carried away with yourself with the 'doesn't get on with many team-mates' bit. On what do you base this comment?

The one thing im worried about with this press conference is that mancini should have come out and said kompany is the new captain this season but he never he just said when corlos plays you will see. Im sorry but if tevez keeps the captaincy it will be criminal a player that doesnt want to be there (obviously he will give his all on the pitch thats not in question) but u cant give it to him surely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.