Next Captain

bluecityboy said:
I liked it. Good work. You get so used to him that you don't realize how good he is.

Best player at the club bar none for me.

I hope that when he finishes playing, he will be thought of, at club level as being in the same elite club as Puyol and Cannavaro.

One of the best I have seen in a Blue shirt for many, many years.

Salford_Blue said:
bluecityboy said:
I liked it. Good work. You get so used to him that you don't realize how good he is.

Best player at the club bar none for me.

I hope that when he finishes playing, he will be thought of, at club level as being in the same elite club as Puyol and Cannavaro.

One of the best I have seen in a Blue shirt for many, many years.

I'm starting to rate him as highly as Dave Watson and Mike Doyle. Fantastic player.

ludas, you're more than welcome to hang around here if that's the kind of stuff you're going to post!

vince is part of the mcfc core, and seems to have adjusted to the pressure of being captain. if he performs like he did against arsenal, we'll be champoins come may. the goal scorers will ensure we win 99% of games we keep a clean sheet in.

ludas said:
Hi guys,

Here is my new video 'bout the epic Kompany with the Man City Jersey. Hope you like it. Share it with other citizens please 'cause I from Belgium and there is often a long time before English people see it.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_uJR-SMunI[/youtube]

Cya
EPIC. Thank you. I can't wait to show this to my son.

Great vid Ludas. The best teams over the years have had a world class centre half, who is also a leader. Vinnie is skilful, determined, quick, a great tackler, first to congratulate team mates, speaks eloquently in a foreign ( to him ) language, never says anything detremental about the club or appears on the back of tabloid rags. This is the type of player that wins you silverware, we are very lucky.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.