Next Captain

Pick the strongest formation/players to give you the best chance of winning then decide who should captain the team. I believe this should be the case in any sport football, cricket, rugby even pub darts. If you have to move other players around and weaken your team just to crowbar the captain in, then you need a new captain.

Brendan?

This should be the order of things

Kompany
Hart
Zabaleta
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Kolarov
Fernandinho

And if all of them are injured or unavailable then it really doesn't matter who is captain.

This should be the order of things

Kompany
Hart
Zabaleta
Yaya
Silva
Aguero
Kolarov
Fernandinho

And if all of them are injured or unavailable then it really doesn't matter who is captain.

Remove Yaya, Dave, Kun and Kola from that list and I would agree, including their rank order.

Yaya - doesn't care enough, sets a poor example, petulant and should be starting fewer games.
Dave - brillIant player but too unassuming and misses quite a few matches.
Kun - fabulous player but selfish and a walking sick note.
Kola - too prone to leaving it to others; not an automatic first team selection.

And Zab depends entirely on re-establishing himself (which I really hope he does).

Can we have sensible posts only please....
Captain-Sensible.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.